- The material included on this web site is provided solely for informational purposes. No prediction of results should be inferred from the information contained on this web site.
- The information in this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date especially if the source is from a government website. No information on this site should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice.
- Readers should not act or elect not to act based upon the information in this web site without seeking professional legal counsel.
- Transmission and receipt of information contained on this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- There is no guarantee that any correspondence resulting from the receipt of information from the web site will be treated as confidential. PLEASE DO NOT SEND INFORMATION TO US THAT YOU CONSIDER CONFIDENTIAL without first obtaining:
- a written statement from Richard A. Solomon, Esq. LLP that I/we represent you (a “retainer letter”); and
- permission to provide confidential information.
- Richard A. Solomon, Esq. LLP does not wish to solicit through this site the business of anyone in any state where such use of the site may not be in compliance with any applicable laws or ethical rules, or to represent anyone with respect to legal matters related to the laws of any state or country in which I am not admitted to practice law. This website only pertains to matters arising out of criminal arraignment in four counties of New York City — excluding Staten Island.
- This web site may contain links to web sites not maintained by Richard A. Solomon, Esq. LLP such as nyc.gov/trucks and nycourts.gov. Richard A. Solomon, Esq. LLP is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, nor does inclusion of a link in our web site to another web site imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Richard A. Solomon, Esq. LLP of the site.
Copyright © 2012, Richard A. Solomon, Esq. LLP. This site and all included graphics, HTML, and other materials are owned by Richard A. Solomon, Esq. LLP. No part may be reproduced, printed, downloaded, distributed or used in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Richard A. Solomon, Esq. LLP, except for noncommercial, personal and informational purposes. Each copy of these materials must contain all copyright and other proprietary notices.